About the Recipe
This Salted Caramel Mocha is the real deal! Sweet, creamy, and full of chocolate and coffee flavor, this homemade salted caramel mocha latte takes 5 minutes to make with a few simple ingredients.
- 2 Espresso shots
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Mocha sauce
- 2 Tbsp Caramel syrup, storebought
- 2 Tbsp Toffee syrup, storebought
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- To taste Whipped Cream
- To taste Caramel sauce
1) Brew espresso shots in a large mug
2) Meanwhile, steam and froth milk.
3) Stir mocha sauce, storebought caramel/toffee syrup, and sea salt into espresso shots, then pour steamed milk overtop.
4) Finish off the drink with whipped cream, then drizzle with homemade caramel sauce.