About the Recipe
This homemade pink drink gives you all the flavor of the store-bought drink without all the cost of a store-bought drink. You’ll love how fresh this drink tastes!
- 2 Cups Frozen strawberries
- 2 Berry green tea bags
- 1 Cup Hot water
- 1 Cup Coconut milk, chilled
- 2 Cups Ice
- 1/2 Cup Fresh sliced strawberries
1) To make the puree, place a saucepan over low heat and add 2 cups of frozen strawberries. Cook the strawberries until they start to break down, about 30 minutes. Let the mixture cool at the counter for about an hour.
2) Once cooled, puree the mixture in an immersion blender or food processor until the desired consistency is achieved. Strain if you want a smoother texture through a fine-mesh strainer. Chill the puree until ready to use.
3) Pour hot water into a large cup. Steep two tea bags in the water for 5 minutes. Squeeze out the tea bags for the remaining juice and remove.
4) Pour the strawberry puree and coconut milk into the tea. Stir until well-combined.
5) Pour the drink into two glasses filled with ice. Top with sliced strawberries. Enjoy!