About the Recipe
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Walnut Cookies are chewy in the center, crunchy on the edges, and super easy to make. Once you have them, you won't go back to the bakery or store-bought ones.
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 11.5 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Walnuts, chopped
1) Preheat oven to 350° F
2) Cream the butter and peanut butter together until combined.
3) Add the sugars and cream on medium speed until smooth (no more granulation from sugar visible).
4) Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla. Mix well.
5) Combine dry ingredients and add to the peanut butter mixture gradually and mix until no white remains.
6) Add chocolate chunks, white chocolate chips, and nuts; mix well.
7) Drop by tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Press down slightly with a fork
8) Bake at 350° F for 12-13 minutes or until golden brown
9) Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.