About the Recipe
Pasta is the easiest homemade weeknight dinner for the entire family.
Home cooks love easy Italian pasta recipes because it’s quick, healthy, and made with a few ingredients.
- 1 pound Ground Beef (Or Ground Chuck)
- 16 oz Rigatoni pasta (Or Penne pasta)
- 16 oz Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Cup Ricotta chees (Or Cottage cheese)
- 24 oz Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 16 oz Jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 box Frozen Garlic Bread (Or Frozen Breadsticks/Frozen Texas Toast)
1) Preheat oven to 400° F
2) In a large pan, brown your ground beef and drain the fat off
3) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook according to the box directions. Strain after finished cooking. Reserve 1/2 Cup pasta water.
4) Combine ground meat, cooked noodles, half of your mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, ricotta/ cottage cheese, spaghetti sauce, alfredo sauce, garlic powder, and reserved pasta water. Stir until all combined.
5) Pour mixture into a 13 x 9 baking dish
6) Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
7) Bake for 20-30 minutes, until golden and bubbly. If the cheese begins to brown too quickly, cover it with foil.
8) Remove and have the pasta rest while you warm the bread/breadsticks according to the box.
9) Serve and enjoy!
Note: This recipe can be made with or without meat. It can be made with different things to substitute if a certain ingredient is not available. It's why we call it Pandemic Pasta!