About the Recipe
If you’re a coffee-lover, you know you want to see it everywhere, in ice cream, in cakes, chocolates, and even in popsicles. Whip up some fun grown-up coffee ice cream pops to share with your like-minded coffee fanatic friends. Since this recipe calls for only four ingredients, make sure you get the good stuff.
- 1 1/2 Cups Cold Brew Coffee
- 7 oz Sweetened cCondensed Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1) Combine the coffee, half the sweetened condensed milk, and ½ cup of cream in a large bowl or measuring pitcher.
2) In a chilled metal bowl, whip the rest of the cream. When the cream has thickened, add the vanilla and sweetened condensed milk. Whip until soft peaks form.
3) Carefully pour the coffee mixture into popsicle molds, about 3/4 of the way full.
4) Top the coffee mixture with about 2 tablespoons of the softly whipped cream. Insert ice pop sticks and freeze until firm, at least 7 hours or overnight. To unmold, dip the molds into warm water and gently pull the popsicles out. Serve immediately.