About the Recipe
It’s deliciously rich, perfectly creamy and cheesy, brimming with spinach and artichokes and it’s always a crowd favorite. This version is oven baked and incredibly easy to make.
-16 oz Canned Artichoke Hearts, drained
-1 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
-1/2 Cup Sour Cream
-1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
-8 oz Cream Cheese
-3 Garlic cloves
-1 Jalapeño, seeded and roughly chopped
-1 Cup Mozzarella cheese
-1 Cup Panko
-1 Tbsp Paprika
-1/2 Bunch Parsley, fresh, roughly chopped
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350º F.
2) Place half of the artichoke hearts in a food processor along with the Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, and jalapeño and blend until well combined.
3) Chop the remaining artichoke hearts and fold them into the mixture with 3/4 Cup Mozzarella cheese.
4) Pour the mixture into ramekins or a shallow baking dish.
5) Top with Panko crumbs and remaining cheese, and sprinkle with Paprika and Parsley.
6) Bake for 45 minutes or until the top of the dip is golden brown.
7) Serve with bread, veggies, or chips