About the Recipe
Who doesn’t love a frappuccino? This Copycat Caramel Frappuccino may be the best way to enjoy a delicious frozen coffee drink without actually going to the store!
- 2 Cups Ice
- 1 Cup Strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 3/4 Cup Milk or Half and half
- 1/4 Cup Caramel sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar, optional
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- To taste for presentation, Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce
1) Make 1 cup of strong brewed coffee.
2) Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3) Put ice, cooled coffee, half & half, caramel sauce, sugar, and vanilla into a blender. Mix on high until smooth.
4) Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. (Ghiradelli and Torani caramel sauce are two of my fav! But Hershey’s Classic Caramel Sundae syrup also works really well. ~Shari)