About the Recipe
Bursting with color and bright, bold flavors, this simple recipe makes an elegant main course for a dinner party, or a welcome diversion from your go-to weeknight salmon.
- 3/4 pound Salmon Filet, fresh
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- 1 Grapefruit
- 4 Cups Loosely packed Mache (or other Spring Greens)
- 1 Lemon
- To taste Honey Mustard Vinaigrette (Store-Bought)
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Place the salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Season it with salt and pepper.
3) Bake for 15 minutes or until opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
4) While the salmon is baking use a paring knife to peel the grapefruit by cutting away the skin and slicing each wedge away from the inner white skin.
5) Assemble salad on each plate by layering greens, avocado, and grapefruit wedges and dress lightly with vinaigrette.
6) Divide the salmon into two pieces and dress with lemon juice, plate and serve alongside or topped on the salad.