About the Recipe
This Passover Potato Kugel is everything a kugel should be… crispy on the outside while soft, fluffy and tender inside. It’s like one enormous latke, an irresistible addition to any Seder table.
- 8-9 Yukon Golden Potatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 1/2 Onions
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1) Pre-heat the oven to 425° F
2) Take the onions peel them and wash them and shred them. Put in a large mixing bowl.
3) Take the potatoes, peel them, place them in a bowl of water, and shred them in the mixing bowl
4) Take the eggs. Crack them into a bowl and whisk them. Add to the onions and potatoes.
5) Put in the salt and pepper
6) Add the oil.
7) Mix all the ingredients together and add them to a parchment-lined 9x13 pan spread evenly and place it in the oven.
8) Cook until it is set and golden brown to brown on top.