About the Recipe
The most amazing Roasted Brussels Sprouts are golden and CRISPY with a crunchy garlic parmesan crust! Ridiculously easy and mouthwateringly good, this is sure to become your “go-to” brussels sprouts recipe.
Simple enough for midweek, impressive enough for holiday feasting, roasted is without a doubt the BEST way to eat brussels sprouts!
- 16 oz Fresh Brussel sprouts , rinsed
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1) Preheat oven to 400° F
2) Cut the bottom of the brussel sprouts off and cut in half (top to bottom)
3) Put the brussel sprouts in a large bowl. Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to coat the Brussels sprouts evenly.
4) Put brussel sprout mixture on a baking pan and spread out in a single layer
5) Top with Parmesan cheese and bake for 25-30 mins or until golden brown