About the Recipe
Easy to make by using refrigerated crescent rolls, these Bacon, Cheddar and Jalapeno Pinwheels are a perfect blend of savory and spice. They are super simple to make and taste just like a Jalapeno Popper wrapped in a buttery, flaky crust.
- 4 slices Bacon
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 8 oz can Refrigerated Dinner Roll Dough
1) Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and allow to cool.
2) Preheat oven to 375° F
3) Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and jalapenos in a bowl.
4) Unroll dough onto a cutting board or counter that has been lightly dusted with flour.
5) Spread the cheese mixture evenly across the dough. Crumble-cooled bacon strips over the top of the cheese mixture. Starting with the long end of the dough, roll it into a tube. Cut into 16 slices and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6) Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for one minute before removing from the baking sheet. Serve hot.