About the Recipe
These yummy little bites start with Pillsbury crescent rolls stuffed with apple pie filling, then topped with a simple homemade streusel and baked to perfection. They take less than 20 minutes from start to finish, and the end result is completely delicious.
And best of all? You can really get away with eating them any time of day. They’re perfect for breakfast, snack time, or dessert…or better yet…all three!
- 20oz Can Apple Pie Filling
- 8-Count Can Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- To Taste Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 Can Caramel Dipping Sauce
1) Grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray, set aside.
2) Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
3) Spread some cream cheese over the whole triangle.
4) Spoon the apple pie filling on the wide end of each crescent roll triangle. Carefully roll up each crescent roll and place them on a baking sheet.
5) Once on the baking sheet, brush over the tops of each crescent roll with melted butter.
6) Sprinkle the tops with cinnamon sugar
7) Air Fryer: Turn on the air fryer to 330 °F and cook for 7-8 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown. Oven: Bake at 375 °F for 12 to 14 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
*Serve with caramel dipping sauce